Average Score In Real
Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word by
word from this dump
Try a free demo of our Citrix 1Y0-440 PDF and practice exam software before the purchase to get a closer look at practice questions and answers.
We provide up to 3 months of free after-purchase updates so that you get Citrix 1Y0-440 practice questions of today and not yesterday.
We have a long list of satisfied customers from multiple countries. Our Citrix 1Y0-440 practice questions will certainly assist you to get passing marks on the first attempt.
CertsBoard offers Citrix 1Y0-440 PDF questions, web-based and desktop practice tests that are consistently updated.
CertsBoard has a support team to answer your queries 24/7. Contact us if you face login issues, payment and download issues. We will entertain you as soon as possible.
Thousands of customers passed the Citrix Designing Citrix Azure Infrastructure Solutions exam by using our product. We ensure that upon using our exam products, you are satisfied.
Scenario: More than 10,000 users will access a customer’s environment. The current networking infrastructure is capable of supporting the entire workforce of users. However, the number of support staff is limited, and management needs to ensure that they are capable of supporting the full user base.
Which business driver is prioritized, based on the customer’s requirements?
Scenario: A Citrix Architect needs to deploy a load balancing for an application server on the NetScaler. The authentication must be performed on the NetScaler. After the authentication, the Single Sign-on with the application servers must be performed using Kerberos impersonation.
Which three authentication methods can the Architect utilize to gather the credentials from the user in this scenario? (Choose three.)
Scenario: A Citrix Architect has met with a team of Workspacelab members for a design discussion. They have captured the following requirements for the Citrix ADC design project:
• The Citrix Gateway virtual server is integrated with the Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops environment.
• The authentication must be deployed for the users from the workspacelab.com and vendorlab.com domains.
• The workspacelab users connecting from the internal (workspacelab) network should be authenticated using LDAP.
• The workspacelab users connecting from the external network should be authenticated using LDAP and RADIUS
• The vendorlab users should be authenticated using Active Directory Federation Service.
• The user credentials must NOT be shared between workspacelab and vendor) ab.
• Single Sign-on must be performed between F and Citrix Gateway.
• A domain drop down list must be provided if the user connects to the Citrix Gateway virtual server externally.
• The domain of the user connecting externally must be identified using the domain selected from the domain drop down.
At which bind point should the architect bind the domain drop-down schema policy?