Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: bigdisc65

ACI 3I0-012 Questions Answers

Page: 11 / 27
Question 44

The Interest Rate Parity Theorem states that:

Options:

A.

Interest rates in different currencies will tend to move into line with each other over time

B.

Interest rates in different currencies differ due to differences in expectations about inflation

C.

Selling a low interest rate currency to invest a high interest rate currency will only be profitable if one hedges the currency risk

D.

Selling a low interest rate currency to invest in a high interest rate currency should not be profitable if one hedges the currency risk

Question 45

What does the Model Code recommend regarding the practice of “name switching/substitution”?

Options:

A.

Dealers may seek a compensation payment in favor of the bank or an adjustment to brokerage bills from the broker for switching names.

B.

If requested by a broker to clear a transaction through name switching, a dealer must ensure that such activities have the prior approval of senior management.

C.

The practice of name switching/substitution is neither acceptable nor desirable.

D.

Name switching/substitution transactions should be executed as promptly as possible not considering credit limits and policy guidelines.

Question 46

A payer’s 3-month USD LIBOR swap with a remaining term of five years must be reported as:

Options:

A.

a five-year liability and a three-month asset

B.

a five-year asset and a three-month liability

C.

a five-year asset only

D.

a three-month liability only

Question 47

What is the principal risk identified by gap management reporting?

Options:

A.

Currency risk

B.

Interest rate risk

C.

Operational risk

D.

Credit risk

Page: 11 / 27
Exam Code: 3I0-012
Exam Name: ACI Dealing Certificate