Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: bigdisc65

Passed Exam Today P_SAPEA_2023

Page: 2 / 3
Question 8

Having identified the appropriate sel of Business Activities, as the Chief Enterprise Architect of Wanderlust, assisted by the sap Enterprise Architects. you have been trying to relate to Lead to Cash Business Capabilities in the SAP Reference Business Architecture content repository. In light of the two key goals outlined by the Wanderlust CIO, what are the most appropriate Business Capabilities? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Marketing Analytics, Recommendation Management

B.

Account Based Marketing, Lead Management

C.

Marketing Campaign Management

D.

Social Media Management

E.

Marketing Strategy Management, Brand Management

Question 9

Tho Wanderlust CIO wants to focus loss on marketing strategy and planning, to instead prioritize marketing implement goals in mind to enhance number of leads generated:

• Run effective and highly visible campaigns (for example. on social media)

• Increase cross selling opportunities through online recommendation

AS the Chief Enterprise Architect Of Wanderlust. assisted by the SAP Enterprise Architects, you have been trying to re

goals with the Business Process Modules, Segments and Activities in the Lead to Cash B2C Business Process Varia Business Architecture content repository (see graphic below).

What are relevant combinations Of business activities and goals based on the graphic below?

Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

See the Image

Options:

A.

Develop market strategy -Run effective and high visibility campaigns.

B.

Analyse and respond to customer insight- increase cross selling opportunities through online recommendations.

C.

Implement promotional activities-Run effective and high visibility campaigns.

D.

Design and mange a customer loyalty program- increase cross selling opportunities through online recommendations.

Question 10

Select the most appropriate sequence of critical Business Capabilities for the Business Architecture Roadmap.

Options:

Question 11

Wanderlust's CIO asks you to evaluate the SAP Enterprise Architecture Framework. At Wanderlust GmbH a non-SAP EA tool is used, How would you proceed with the request and why? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

I tell the CIO that the SAP EA Framework cannot be used because the Wanderlust GmbH uses a non- SAP EA tool. Therefore, further evaluation is not necessary.

B.

I evaluate both the SAP EA Methodology and TOGAF ADM. I recommend the approach that fits best Wanderlust's requirements.

C.

I tell the CIO that the SAP EA Framework also encompasses architecture services and practices. Based on a cost-benefit analysis I consider using the services and practices that fit best the project.

D.

I check whether the SAP Reference Business Architecture and Reference Solution Architecture Content can help to either define the scope of the architecture work or describe a target architecture structure. If they do, I suggest to use the Reference Architecture Content of SAP.

Page: 2 / 3
Passed Exam Today P_SAPEA_2023, Free Access SAP P_SAPEA_2023 New Release,
Exam Code: P_SAPEA_2023
Exam Name: SAP Certified Professional - SAP Enterprise Architect
Last Update: May 15, 2024
Questions: 47
P_SAPEA_2023 pdf

P_SAPEA_2023 PDF

$28  $80
P_SAPEA_2023 Engine

P_SAPEA_2023 Testing Engine

$33.25  $95