What are the three OS user accounts used by the EMC Avamar server for authentication?
A customer manually runs a backup job with a retention time of 60 days. After the backup completes, they notice that the retention tag was set to “N”.
Thereare several way to set flags for on-deman backups.
Server Side backup:
1. "Backup & Restore" View, Can specify through "advanced"
2. "Policy" View, "Backup Up Group Now", Defined flags for group
3. "Policy" View, "Backup Up Client Now", Defind flags for selected group
Client Side Backup:
1. Avtar command line mode, user can specify flags
2. GUI, can not specify. N flag.
Prior to starting an EMC Avamar node add and rebalance procedure, what should be done first to ensure that the activity can be completed without data loss?
An EMC customer has a backup environment with the following characteristics:
What benefit does the customer have with this setup?